Comprehensive and Routine Exams
- Require your eyes be dilated to examine the interior of the eye
- Expect to spend up to 1 ½ hours at our office
- Dilation may blur your vision and cause light sensitivity for several hours. If you are concerned that driving may be difficult please have a companion drive you home.
- Please bring your current glasses, contacts, and eye drops along for your visit
Diagnostic/Medical Eye Exams
- Your condition will determine whether dilation will be necessary
Contact Lens Exams
- Please come in wearing your contact lenses
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) – non-invasive highly detailed imaging of the retina and optic nerve
- Humphrey Visual Field Analyser (HVF) — Computerized peripheral vision testing for Glaucoma and other Neurologic Diseases
- Ultrasound measurement for Cataract Surgery Implant calculation
- Punctal Plugs — for the treatment of Dry Eyes
- Minor office Surgery for chalazion, removal of superficial ocular foreign bodies, removal of eyelid lesions, etc.
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty — in office Laser Surgery for Open Angle Glaucoma
- Laser Iridotomy — in office Laser Surgery for Narrow Angle Glaucoma or Angle Closure Glaucoma
- YAG Laser Capsulotomy — in office Laser Surgery for Secondary Membranes after Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Secondary Implants (following prior cataract surgery)
- Glaucoma Surgery
Eye surgical procedures are performed as an outpatient at Peninsula Eye Surgery Center.